Heh , I'm survive now alone yeah yeah . U mane huh my shit man ? :/ U go without sound , silence until nowww , hmm , that's so great shit man , u go and go , DON'T COME AGAIN PLEASE !
I'm happy now , I already happy before u came to my life , but when u came , u ruin everything :/ Wtv , i will not put u in my blog anymore , buang masa -__-
Ok , so as usual my bf , eceh , bestfriend aku la , Shaff , Nadz , Sha will call me , yeah they will :)
So , malam Sabtu hang dengan Shaff almost 2 hours talking about this and that , HAHA . And yang paling malu sumpah kau dengar aku nyanyi , HAHA , Dahla tergelak-gelak masa kau tanye aku tu . Malu doe ;pp Why tak sedap ka ? hahaha . And kitorang banyaklah talking about HUMAN , haha and Pasal lagu jugakla especially LADY GAGA rawwrr , haha . And and I would like to thanks to you Shaff because always there when I need , u with me when I up and down . U such a good boyfren I have actually , hope this friendship will last forever :)
And , yesterday , Nadz call me , she story everything . About school , boyfie , family , sumela . So , I story too pasal skola and about 4 of us . Yeah , Nadz kita paling sayang awk ok ♥
And my gelabah girl , haha , Sha , we otp yesterday night , talking aboutttt jeng jeng jeng , HAHA . Rahsia ah , kan kan Sha ? HAHA . We otp almost 1 hour jugakla . Thanks for hear my confession bebeh . U should give me high 5 beacuse we're in the same boat . Eceyh , HAHA . And her mum ask me to sleepover at her house sbb asyik2 otp je datang sini terus , cakap sepanjang malam . HAHA .
So , inilah kami ♥ SAYANG MENYANYANG OK , ECEYH ;) Thanks for everything guys , I will keep you guys forever , I'M SWEAR !
No comments:
Post a Comment